Fuse are seeking expressions of interest applications for upcoming temporary/contract Claims Consultant opportunities within the insurance industry to help with property claims from events, weather, storms, etc, across Australia.
Our clients generally look for people with experience in claims to join their team in a contract role (3 - 6 months), some with the potential to move to a permanent role.
We are looking for experienced and motivated individuals, who are keen to join great insurance and underwriting agencies.
Who you will be working with?
At Fuse we work with a range of clients across Australia, including some of Australia's largest and most awarded insurers and underwriting agencies. Joining an existing claims team, managing property and/or general claims. Property experience is regarded, but any claims experience considered. Maintain and manage a claims portfolio whilst engaging with customers and insurers to provide timely and effective claims solutions.
Benefits to successful applicant:
- Attractive hourly rates available
- Temporary/Contract positions with the potential to move to permanent employment
- Excellent working environment and team-based culture
- Training and development provided
- End-to-end claims management building strong relationships with customers
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Handle incoming calls and help clients lodge their insurance claims and/or assist with or manage a claims portfolio
- Ensure timely response to all claim matters with the provision of excellent service
- Follow enquiries through to ensure the appropriate outcome is achieved
- Liaise with insurers and clients to resolve claims matters
- Referral point for team members in relation to claim matters
- Ability to work effectively within a team to accomplish organisational goals
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience in claims management in property and/or general claims
- Available to start on short notice
- Excellent customer service skills and a genuine desire to help to ensure the best claim experience possible for clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong administrative skills and a highly organised individual
- A "sense of urgency" and ability to work under pressure and with attention to detail
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly, or for a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Bercolli at Fuse Recruitment on 0413 270 875.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!