We're seeking an experienced and self-driven Claims Consultant/Specialist to support the Authorised Representatives of a well established commercial brokerage. Our client is ready to welcome a claims professional with strong technical ability to communicate effectively with clients and insurers.
What's on offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Management is very supportive and accommodating of work-life balance and flexible hours
- Variety - Manage a portfolio of SME Commercial claims, generally Property, Liability and Motor and 120-150 file load
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage your own portfolio of motor claims
- Stakeholder interaction - including clients, insured's loss adjusters, underwriters, carriers and cover holders
- Negotiations and settlements on all files
- Ensure customer service standards are met
- Adhering to all compliance and legislative requirements
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Claims experience within an insurance broking environment
- Experience managing the end-to-end claims process
- High-level of customer service and willingness to go above and beyond for clients
- Ability to communicate effectively and negotiate favourable claims settlements for clients
- Must be willing to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a highly successful brokerage, Apply now! For any queries, please contact Amy Hatfield at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 727 524.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!