Our client is a trusted advisor to commercial and family businesses. They have a very clear vision for empowering people, businesses and communities to thrive and this has enabled them to become one of the most respected, privately owned Australian insurance brokers. As part of their ongoing development and further strengthening their claims service offering to their clients, they are now recruiting for an Affinity Claims Officer to join the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience managing the end to end claims process
- Direct experience handling claims within an Insurance Broker environment (highly regarded)
- Proven capability across a broad range of general insurance products, with a particular strength across all SME and prestige product offerings
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Tier 2 broking qualifications (minimum), with Tier 1 preferred
- Proficiency with IT Systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrate teamwork and a strong sense of ownership and responsibility for all claims related matters
What's on Offer?:
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team of experienced and friendly industry professionals
- Attractive remuneration package
- Strong focus on personal and professional development is available for the right individual
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to progress your Insurance career. For a confidential discussion please contact Laura Robins on 0402 925 470 or to apply please or hit the apply button below.