This National client is renowned for their claims management expertise. Their customer first approach centres their work to be at the heart of the customer - giving you the opportunity to make a difference where it really matters. Multiple exciting opportunities have become available in their Queensland operation for Claims Consultants to join their well-established team of Property professionals.
The Good Bits:
- Exposure to Property claims
- End to end claims management
- A healthy remuneration package
- Central office locations
- Permanent and contract fulltime positions available
The Need to Know:
- Key resource in the claims team
- Role based in Brisbane
- Claims management role, end to end
- Maintain industry/market knowledge
- Handling a property claims portfolio
- Provide an outstanding and efficient service to all customers
- Lead by example within your immediate team
The Must Haves:
- Claims management or customer service experience
- Comfortable in a high-volume environment
- A self-starter and the ability to work autonomously
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Personable, proactive and customer focused
- Great attitude
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to progress your Insurance claims career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Sean Ghadri at Fuse Recruitment on 0432 251 228 or apply directly.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!