Our client is an established and highly regarded national insurance business that currently offers an unsurpassed standard of service and reliability in the marketplace. Due to organic growth our client is looking to expand its National Claims team by adding a Claims Consultant to help maintain the high level of service. The Claims Consultant is mainly responsible for managing the full end-to-end claims process and providing excellent customer service.
What's on Offer:
- Full time permanent opportunity
- A market competitive remuneration package
- Collaborative team environment
- CBD location
- Heavy and Commercial Motor insurance claims experience in the local market.
- Client & Claims Dept. follow up (documentation, payments etc.)
- Lodging claims in the local market and managing claims to completion
- Maintaining a high level of customer service
- Liaise with, Underwriters, Clients & Suppliers
- Work with Aggregate Deductible policies, Conventional, Burning Cost, etc
The Ideal Candidate:
- Demonstrable experience in an end to end Claims consultant position
- An understanding of Commercial and Motor product lines
- Possess a working knowledge of GST and how this applies to the claims process
- Strong customer service and relationship management skills
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Demonstrated teamwork and sense of ownership for delivering outcomes
For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact George Blias at Fuse Recruitment on 0411 832 205 or simply apply online now.