Due to the growth of our client's business we are recruiting for a Claims Coordinator to join their experienced team. Our client has a long-standing record of delivering innovative and cost-effective solutions to its clients. An award-winning approach towards their clients, ensuring they really understand their client's needs to enhance their business. Our client prides itself on creating value through developing its employees and in turn having them deliver excellence to its clients.
We are looking for an experience, driven, and motivated individual, who is keen to help them create value, achieve their goals and exceed client's expectations.
Benefits to successful applicant:
- Attractive salary package with flexible work options available
- Work for an Australian owned, award winning company with a great reputation
- Career progression and development opportunities
- Be guided by an experienced and supportive leadership team who will help you build your career in a positive team environment
- End-to-end claims management building strong relationships with clients
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Overview on initial registration of tasks handled within the relevant portal to have oversight and accountability to ensure SLA's/KPI's are met. Overview on initial response tasks handled within Restoration and Makesafe teams to ensure adherence to SLA's/KPI's.
- Claim registration and initial customer contact
- Booking estimator appointments
- Submission of quotes and supporting documents
- Job updates and relevant client portal/s compliance.
- Authorisation and Contract coordination.
- Invoicing / closing out of jobs in relevant client portal/s.
- Provide regular feedback to management team on daily service levels and business trends.
- Ensure a high level of communication with all relevant parties is adhered to throughout the claim life-cycle as well as establishing and maintaining strong working relationships all key with stakeholders.
We are looking for someone with:
- Property/Building insurance claims and/or Building Administration expereince - this is essential
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to handle difficult conversations and sensitive situations to ensure the best claim experience possible for clients
- Reliability and consistency in meeting key client related SLA's/KPI's
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administrative skills and a highly organised individual
- The ability to work well in a team and manage your time effectively so that SLA's/KPI's are met with professionalism and consistency.
- Covid vaccinated or appointments booked for vaccination/willing to get vaccinated
If you are interested in this new opportunity, please apply directly, or for a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Bercolli at Fuse Recruitment on 0413 270 875.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!