We are currently seeking a person who will be expected to step into a newly created role immediately. The role is in the Construction division and the successful candidate will co-ordinate construction related claims and play a key role in supporting the Claims Specialist in the daily management of Construction claims. It is expected the successful applicant will be able to provide input into the underwriting process through detailed knowledge of these claims. The applicant may also be required to assist in other claims areas where business needs are required.
To oversee all aspects of the claims function for the Construction binders. This includes:
- Responsibility for overseeing a combination of Contract Works and Plant and Machinery material damage and liability claims, with a strong focus on Contract Works claims.
- Facilitate the efficient, professional and expert management of Construction claims
- Routing claim forms and supplementary information to the correct TPAs
- Liaising and communicating with brokers in regards to the status of claims
- Assisting brokers with any Construction related claims enquiry
- Ongoing maintenance and development of intermediary relationships on a national basis
- Providing support to appointed TPAs to ensure claims are expedited in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain visibility and exercise a satisfactory level of control of all claims lodged with TPAs
- Develop and maintain Construction reporting infrastructure to facilitate the underwriting process
- Assist the Claims Specialist with administration and support tasks
- Escalate any issues or complaints to the Claims Specialist or Claims Manager accordingly
- Provision of feedback and suggestions to underwriters
- Contribute to overall expertise of Construction division
Experience, Qualifications, and Skills
- Ideally minimum 1 year of ISR, CPE, CAR property or material damage claims management experience
- Proven track record of Construction / Plant claims management will be highly regarded
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Competent in IT and Microsoft suite of products
- Demonstrate teamwork and strong sense of ownership and responsibility for all claim related matters
Apply now or call Jeremy Musso of Fuse Recruitment on 03 99815900 for more details!