We currently have an excellent opportunity for a person with professional indemnity experience to manage our clients claims division. Your goal will be to manage the full end to end claims management, whilst contributing to senior management strategic objectives. We are looking for a dynamic and energetic professional who can use their industry knowledge and experience to help contribute to the success of our business.
- The opportunity to further progress your claims career
- A generous remuneration package (based on skills and experience)
- Professional indemnity with D&O claims exposure
- Working closely with Senior Management and contributing to organisational strategies
- A collaborative team environment and friendly team-based culture
- Central Melbourne location
- Flexible working arrangements for the right candidate
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Managing the end-to-end claims management process
- Capable of managing an existing portfolio of corporate accounts
- Build, maintain & Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure there is a focus on the delivery of outcomes in order to maximise success rates
- Contribute to senior management with performing litigations and content reviews
- 10 years' experience as a Senior Claims Manager
- Proven competency and background with professional indemnity insurance including D&O, management liability and cyber insurance products.
- Bachelor of Law qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven client service capabilities
- Outstanding time management and commitment to schedules
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to progress your Insurance career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Scott Cooper at Fuse Recruitment on 0401 094 213 or hit the apply button below.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!