Our client is an established and highly regarded national insurance business that currently offers a high standard of service and reliability in the marketplace. Due to organic growth out client is looking to expand its highly specialised insurance team by adding a claims manager to help maintain the high level or service.
The successful candidate will be part of a professional team who are responsible for managing a commercial and general insurance portfolio of products that includes property, personal and commercial motor and corporate lines. The team looks after everything from starting an application through to the invoicing stage. You will directly report to the business manager and the role will offer a chance to develop your skills further down the leadership pathway.
- Maintaining a high level of customer service
- All support and Admin functions within the claim's environment of this Insurance Broker
- Client & Claims Dept. follow up (documentation, payments etc.)
- Documentation, file notes update
- Lodging claims in the local market
- Managing claims to completion
- Administering and processing claims
- Liaising with stakeholders including Brokers, Underwriters, Clients & Suppliers
- Ability to manage the claims process within the Professional, Commercial and Personal ines product space
- Highly developed Interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
The Ideal candidate:
- Experienced Claims consultant experience required
- Can provide high levels of customer service and build rapport
- Has Exceptional written and oral communications skills
- Is able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong Product knowledge
- Compliant work practice
- Strong focus on driving best practice in "Claims Excellence"
- Ability to demonstrate empathy for our customers when required
- Shows the ability to work independently and a part of a team
- Displays willingness to learn and take initiative
- Property claims experience is highly desirable
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
- Outcome oriented
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to progress your Insurance Claims career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Amy Hatfield at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 727 524 or Apply to the role directly.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!