Do you have experience handling domestic and commercial claims across all classes? If so, you'll be able to hit the ground running in this new and exciting opportunity!
Our client is a successful suburban Insurance Brokerage who are committed in providing their valued clients with excellence service. Positioned in Brisbane's southern suburbs, they are looking for a Claims Manager to look after all claims and continue to provide an exceptional level of service to valued clients. Ideally, the successful candidate will have experience in a similar role with exposure to all claim classes, be able to take responsibility and provide a proactive service in relation to claims.
The Good Bits:
- Full-time, permanent position
- Reputable Steadfast brokerage
- Great Location in Brisbane's southern suburbs
- Generous remuneration package (experience-based)
- Long-standing career opportunity
- Collaborative and supportive working environment
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team of experienced and friendly industry professionals
The Need to Know:
- End-to-end claims management
- Liaise with all brokers and underwriters to discuss claims
- Maintain a sound knowledge of client's industries, businesses and risks
- Ensure timely response to all claim matters with the provision of excellent service
- Negotiate with policy holders, brokers and underwriters to ensure favourable claims settlement
- Referral point for team members in relation to claim matters
- Ability to work effectively within a team to accomplish organisational goals
- Proactive approach to achievement of tasks and goals
The Must Have's:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in domestic and commercial claims
- Minimum Tier 2 Qualification
- Proficient working with claims in all insurance classes
- Personable, proactive and customer focused
- A self-starter and the ability to work autonomously
- Comfortable in a high-volume environment
Is this you or someone you know?
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to progress your Insurance Claims career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Deana Condoleon at Fuse Recruitment on 0402 925 470 or Apply to the role directly.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!