Are you an experienced Claims Consultant looking for your next career move?
We have a brilliant opportunity available with one of the most respected and reputable Broking firms in the industry. You will be an integral member of the team as you manage all claims on behalf of the Brokers and ensure that clients are provided with the best possible service at all times.
Whats on offer:
- The chance to work in a friendly, team-based environment
- Fantastic development opportunities
- A generous salary
Duties and responsibilities include;
- Managing commercial and domestic claims
- Lodging the claims into the company systems
- Follow up on and track claims with Insurance Companies
- Maintain contact with clients and update them as required
- Coordinate assessments
- Preparing documents to be sent to clients, insurers and assessors
To be successful for this role, you will need:
- A minimum of 1 years' experience as an insurance Claims Consultant
- Experience handling end to end commercial and domestic claims
- Proven ability to lodge and manage a portfolio of claims
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Management of incoming and outgoing communication to internal and external stakeholders
- Provide outstanding and efficient service to all customers at all times
If you are interested in this new opportunity, please contact Amy Hatfield at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 727 524 for a confidential discussion or hit the apply button below.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!