Our Client is fast growing and progressive underwriting agency who provide specialist insurance solutions in the broking market. Due to the ongoing growth in their business they are now looking for an experienced Claims Manager to strengthen and lead their National Claims operations. This role will work alongside Executive Leadership to deliver a market leading claims service.
The primary function of the role is to manage all aspects of the Claims process, including:
- Develop and provide a tailored claims management functions to achieve organisational outcomes, a renowned customer service experience and enhance stakeholder relationships
- Manage and mentor claims team to achieve personal and professional goals
- Involvement in organisational discussion, strategic direction and change management initiatives
- Ensuring company services are internally and externally compliant
- Develop and implement an efficient electronic record management system to streamline company processes
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- 10 years' working in a Claims Management environment with a strong understanding of Commercial Property and Liability products
- Knowledge and understanding of the legalities within the Insurance Industry
- Ability to lead high performing team and exceed organisational targets
- Ability to thrive under pressure and work with tight deadlines
- Strong negotiation and relationship management capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline preferred
What's on Offer?
This is an opportunity to work with a dynamic team of experienced and energetic industry professionals. An excellent remuneration package is available for the right individual.
Don't Miss out on this new opportunity to further progress your Claims Management career. For a confidential discussion or to apply, please contact Laura Robins at Fuse Recruitment on 0402 925 470 or hit the apply button below.