Our client is a successful Underwriting Agency specialising in motor and transport insurance and is seeking a Motor Claims Consultant to take responsibility for the end-to-end processing of their claims. Ideally, the successful candidate will have experience in a similar role with exposure to claims management, possess a great customer service standard and the ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively part of a team. This company has fantastic career opportunities and an outstanding work environment to further develop your skills and expertise of the industry.
We are looking for an engaging, driven, and motivated individual, who is keen to join an established and experienced team and work with an innovative company.
Who you will be working with?
Be part of a proudly Australian Underwriting Agency growing their team of people passionate about the industry they work in. Our client continually strives to provide the right service and support to their broker partners and customers across Australia, fostering strong working relationships along the way. Our client empowers their people through a mixture of technology, smooth processes, and in-depth training to ensure they can focus on their number one priority, their broker partners.
Benefits to successful applicant:
- Attractive salary package, full time position with a great location near public transport and shops south of the CBD
- End-to-end claims management
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team of experienced and friendly industry professionals
- Full on the job training, structured learning and development framework to boost your knowledge
- Growth opportunities to further progress your insurance career
- Collaborative and supportive working environment, a team-based culture
Duties and responsibilities include:
- End-to-end claims management, a key resource in the claims team handling a motor claims portfolio
- Learning about motor and transport insurance, as well as the insurance industry generally
- Maintain excellent customer service with a high-attention to detail
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers/clients
- Maintain industry/market knowledge
- Ability to work effectively within a team to accomplish organisational goals
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience in end-to-end claims management, preferably motor, but general claims experience also considered
- Ability to provide an outstanding and efficient service to all customers
- Personable, proactive and customer focused
- A self-starter and the ability to work autonomously
- Excellent verbal and written skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels and build rapport with clients
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
If you are interested in this new opportunity, please apply directly, or for a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Bercolli at Fuse Recruitment on 0413 270 875.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!