A worldwide claims service provider are currently seeking an Claims Service Team Leader to join the business.
Our National client is renowned for their claims management expertise. Their customer first approach centres their work to be at the heart of the customer - giving you the opportunity to make a difference where it really matters. As a result of their ongoing growth, an exciting opportunity has become available in their Sydney office for an Administrator to join their well-established team of Marine professionals.
Are you a Claims guru looking for your next career step?? with the right attitude, work ethic and personality, this could be for you!
The Good Bits:
- Further develop in your insurance career
- A great remuneration package
- Opportunity to work closely with like minded professionals
- Fantastic employee benefits
The Need to Know:
- Lead, guide and mentor a team of claims service consultants
- Manage escalations and implement resolution strategies
- Review and manage operational performance such as KPI's, service delivery and quality
- 12 Month Fixed Term - View to perm for right candidate
- Client relationship management
- Assist in the development and implantation of standard work practices and standard operating procedures
The Must Haves:
- Minimum 5 years' general property claims experience
- Experience in team leadership desired but NOT essential
- Strong experience in end to end claims processing
- Excellent customer service experience
- Strong communication both written and verbal at both internal and stake holder level
- Personable, proactive and great work ethic
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to further develop your Claims career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Claire King at Fuse Recruitment on 0466 305 093 or hit the apply button below.