An exciting and new opportunity to further develop your career in Claim Management, within a competitive insurance industry market.
Our client is a highly-respected Insurance Broker with a long-standing reputation for providing an exceptional customer experience and comprehensive insurance solutions to their clients. With a strong community focus, this business has been able to consistently grow and develop their footprint throughout Australia. In support of their ongoing growth plans, a fantastic opportunity has recently become available within their Melbourne CBD Branch for a Claims Consultant to join the business
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience managing the end to end claims process
- Direct experience handling claims within an Insurance Broker environment (highly regarded)
- Proven capability across a broad range of general insurance products, with a particular strength across all SME and prestige product offerings
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency with IT Systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrate teamwork and a strong sense of ownership and responsibility for all claims related matters
What's on Offer?:
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team of experienced and friendly industry professionals
- Attractive remuneration package
- Strong focus on personal and professional development is available for the right individual
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to progress your Insurance career. For a confidential discussion please contact Laura Robins on 0402 925 470 or to apply please or hit the apply button below.