We are now searching for a Claims Specialist to join one of Australia's leading privately owned and operated landlord insurance providers.
Our client is seeking a new team member to join their national claims and administration office based in Hawthorn East. You will be joining a centralised office for all claim settlements Australia wide. As a Claims Specialist, you will be supported by the team and empowered to make claims decisions that best support the company's clients.
What's on offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Join a large, national organisation
- Learn from established industry professionals who promote your development
- Supportive team environment
Reporting to the National Claims Manager, your responsibilities will be:
- Lodging and processing landlord and household insurance claims (inception to finalisation)
- Managing relationships with suppliers, assessors and repairers to quantify claims, help reduce claim costs and ensure repairs are completed in a timely manner
- Gathering outstanding documentation and information to assist in the eligibility of claims
- Drafting settlement and decline letters and communicating the claim outcome
- Providing friendly and personable customer service in an efficient manner
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Experience lodging and processing household and landlords insurance claims
- High-level of customer service and willingness to go above and beyond for clients
- Ability to communicate effectively and negotiate favourable claims settlements for clients
- Must be willing to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills
Apply now! For any queries, please contact Leah Finch at Fuse Recruitment on 0422 298 390.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!