Our client, established over 50 years ago, has grown into a multi-faceted Insurance business, providing a wide range of covers and protection to customers across Australia. Due to the ongoing development of their business, they are now looking to recruit a Property Claims Specialist to assist their national team contribute to the delivery of the business' strategic plan and objectives.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience managing the end to end claims process
- Direct experience handling claims within an Insurance Broker environment (highly regarded)
- Proven capability across a broad range of general insurance products, with a particular strength across all SME and prestige product offerings
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Tier 2 broking qualifications (minimum), with Tier 1 preferred
- Proficiency with IT Systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrate teamwork and a strong sense of ownership and responsibility for all claims related matters
What's on Offer?:
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team of experienced and friendly industry professionals
- Attractive remuneration package
- Strong focus on personal and professional development is available for the right individual
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion or to apply, please contact Laura Robins at Fuse Recruitment on 0402 925 470 or hit the apply button below.