Our client is a leading Australian Insurance company specialising in heavy motor and is now searching for a team leader to manage a small team of claims consultants.
As the Team Leader your key responsibilities will include:
- Oversee team workflows
- Minimise claims settlement timeframes
- Provide advice and guidance to Claims Consultants regarding the claims process
- Manage a portfolio of heavy motor claims
- Monitor processes and compliance
- Ensure that the claims team is meeting deadlines and adhering to company service standards
- Mentor, train and guide the team to successful outcomes
To be successful you will ideally have:
- Previous experience in a leadership role (ideal)
- Heavy motor experience is preferred and an understanding of industry regulations
- An interest in people management
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to coach others on processes and procedures
- Polished communication skills and a client focussed approach
This company offers ongoing career opportunities, study support and a warm and welcoming environment. To be considered for this position apply now or contact Gary Armstrong on 0422 835 487 with any questions.