About the Company:
Our client is a highly successful and established business that has been operating in the Melbourne market for many years. Based in the Inner East, they have a highly sought-after working environment that promotes ongoing development, flexibility and a cohesive and happy office culture. Due to ongoing growth, they are looking for an additional Client Manager/Loan Packager to join their team.
About the Role:
The Client Manager/Loan Packager position is an integral role within the business that manages the process from the initial meeting with clients through to unconditional approval. Key duties will include:
- Working with the Brokers and their clients to identify their lending needs
- Preparing client needs analysis and statement of credit advice
- Analysing financials and collating supporting documents from clients
- Preparation of residential and commercial recommendations for clients
- Liaising with clients and discussing loan options with them
- Ensuring that client notes are updated and database/admin management
To be considered for this role you will ideally have the following:
- Experience in a similar role within a Finance Broking firm
- Exposure to residential and commercial lending
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to conduct servicing calculations
- A great attitude and the ability to work well as part of a team
- Experience using Podium and Apply Online
- Certificate IV and/or Diploma in Finance and Mortgage Broking
This is a great opportunity to join a well-functioning and high performing business that promotes a friendly and enjoyable working environment. Your success in the role will not go unnoticed and you will enjoy the benefits that come with being part of this great team.
Please apply now to be considered for this role!
Any questions can be directed to Jeremy Musso on 0401 094 213 or at email@example.com