About the Company:
Our client is a highly successful and established business that has been operating in the Melbourne market for many years. Based in the Inner East, they have a highly sought-after working environment that promotes ongoing development, flexibility and a cohesive and happy office culture. Due to ongoing growth, they are looking for a superstar Client Relations Manager to join their team.
About the Role:
The Client Relations Manager position is an integral role within the business, where you will be the first point of contact for all clients and manage client and broker relationships with the upmost of care. Key duties and responsibilities include:
- General reception and office management duties
- Handling client enquiries and assisting/directing calls
- Assisting with interest rate updates, progress draws and pricing requests for clients
- Preparing marketing material and new marketing initiatives to help drive new business
- Working as part of a cohesive team and supporting others in the office as needed
- CRM and database management
- Organising client events and social functions
To be considered for this role you will ideally have the following:
- Experience working in a similar role within a Finance Broking firm
- Relevant industry qualifications, along with any marketing exposure to be looked upon favourably
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A high degree of professionalism and immaculate presentation
- 'Can do' attitude with a willingness to go above and beyond in your role
- Experience using Podium and ApplyOnline
This is a great opportunity to join a well-functioning and high performing business that promotes a friendly and enjoyable working environment. Your success in the role will not go unnoticed and you will enjoy the benefits that come with being part of this great team.
Please apply now to be considered for this role!
Any questions can be directed to Madeleine Martin on 0417 611 832 or at firstname.lastname@example.org