Your new company:
A tremendous opportunity to join a large insurance brokerage and work alongside a team of existing broking professionals. Based in East Melbourne, they are looking for candidates with existing experience as an Assistant Account Executive and a willingness to learn. And of course bring along your vibrant, positive attitude to join the rest of the team!
Your new role:
You will provide broking key support to an Account Manager, ensuring their portfolio is effectively managed and administered so clients continue to receive the high level of service the client is renowned for.
- You will gain exposure to risks including but not limited to; Property, Liability, Motor, Professional Indemnity, Financial Lines and other domestic products.
- You will be responsible for processing renewals, quoting, endorsements and policy documents whilst developing relationships with a portfolio of clients.
- To maintain and build the company's portfolio
- Provide the highest level of customer support to clients
- You will liaise directly with insurers and other industry services
What you will need to succeed:
- Experience in the Insurance Industry (Commercial products preferred)
- Tier 1 or 2 (Preferred)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Energetic and vibrant personality
- Ambition to succeed and progress in your career
- Self-motivated and a strong work ethic
What you'll get in return:
- A fantastic salary and employee benefits
- A stable permanent position (Full time or Part time)
- Very friendly and supportive office culture
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Amy Hatfield at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 727 524 or hit the apply button below.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!