Providing tailored holistic advice to a large range of clients, this well-established Financial Planning firm is looking for an additional Client Services Manager to join their progressive and dynamic team.
About the role:
This role will be heavily client focused, with a focus on providing an exceptional experience and high-end customer service. You will work closely alongside a busy team and support the Senior Advisers with a range of duties which will include:
- Following up with clients in a professional and courteous manner
- Assisting Financial Advisers with SoA/RoA preparation and implementation
- Administration tasks, such as updating client details
- Ensuring compliance throughout the advice process
To be considered, you will have:
- Experience working in a similar support capacity within the Financial Planning industry
- RG 146 compliance, along with any other industry qualifications
- Experience handling the preparation and implementation of holistic advice
- Ability to provide high-end customer service and strong client liaison skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and work in a team environment
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic position for an experienced candidate looking for a long-term career in the Financial Planning industry
You will be an integral part of a great team, be trusted to work autonomously and have opportunities for progression in the future. This is a very stable, supportive and client centric business that will be a great place to work so don't miss the opportunity apply!
To apply, please send through your application.
Any questions can be directed to Jessica Eastaway on 0432 189 128.