Recently rated one of the best companies to work for in Australia, our client is a progressive Financial Services firm that has experienced significant growth over the past few years. They are now on the lookout for a Client Services Manager to join their team and work one on one with the Director of Financial Planning in a busy and client focused role.
What's on Offer?
- Opportunity to work with a top rated and market leading company
- Generous salary package + additional perks
- Ongoing opportunities for career progression
- Exceptional and modern working environment
- Outstanding company culture
Key responsibilities will include:
- Attend client meetings alongside Financial Adviser
- Assist with the preparation and implementation of SoAs
- Liaise with Life Insurance and Superannuation companies
- Conduct product research and obtain quotes
- Work with Paraplanning to ensure the timely delivery of advice documents
- Liaise with clients in person, over the phone and via email
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a similar Client Services Officer/Manager role within Financial Planning
- Diploma/Degree in Financial Planning will be advantageous
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Polished and professional presentation
- Computer literate with knowledge of various Financial Planning systems
If you think this could be the role for you then please APPLY NOW! Or, if you have any questions, please contact Selina Moschoyiannis on 0400 627 654.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the wealth management industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a financial planning or mortgage broking professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!