Are you an experienced Client Services Manager looking for a challenging new role where you will be offered ongoing career development opportunities? This growing Financial Services Company is seeking an experienced and motivated individual to work in the Financial Planning division with a successful and close-knit team of professionals.
Your key responsibility will be to provide high level administrative support to the Financial Advisers including but not be limited to:
- Liaising with clients, handling client queries and actioning any requests within a timely manner
- Lodging and monitoring insurance and superannuation applications, cancellations, roll ins, roll outs and consolidation of funds
- Updating and maintaining client details using the company database
- Handling the implementation of financial plans
- Assisting in the production of basic statements of advice (progressing to more complex statements over time)
- Liaising with fund managers and insurers
- Greeting clients as they arrive for meetings and fielding calls on behalf of the advisers
- Assisting with the coordination of client seminars
To be successful you will have experience working in a Client Service/Financial Planning Administration role. Exposure to a range of risk and superannuation products is an advantage as is experience using Xplan. A confident communication style and strong attention to detail will also impress.
In return for your hard work you will be offered a generous salary package, ongoing career opportunities and a friendly working environment!
To apply please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Victoria Tite on 0417 868 821.