About the company
Fuse Recruitment are seeking experienced Client Services Officer to join our client, a Government Organization specializing in a Contact Centre team environment, based in the Northern suburbs.
This is a great opportunity to join a government organization and get your foot in the door for potential long-term employment after a successful 3-month probational period. With working full time hours between 7:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday, you wont need to work weekends!
As a Client Services Officer, your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Providing over the phone customer service
- Confidentially handling complex in-bound enquiries
- Completing various administrative duties
What we are looking for:
- To be considered for the role, you must be an Australian Citizen
- Strong phone etiquette and confidence
- Excellent and clear communication, both verbally and written
- Proven experience in customer relations and services with KPI/Target's within a Call Centre role
- Attention to detail and note taking is critical
- Passionate about customer service
- A strong Can-DO attitude
- Willing to undergo a full Federal Police Check
How to apply
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW" to submit your resume. For any questions, please call Ashleigh on 08 8104 0747 during business hours (Mon-Fri).