This impressive boutique Financial Planning practice is looking for an experienced CSO to join their friendly and growing team.
- Innovative, hardworking and growing business
- Well established Financial Planning firm in the Inner South East
- Would suit an experienced Financial Planning professional eager to take their career to the next level.
Our client is an Inner City based boutique Financial Planning firm who is looking for a switched-on Client Services officer to join their professional, hardworking and friendly team. They have experienced growth over the years and like to employ likeminded people who want to take their career to the next level. This role would be suited to someone with previous client servicing experience and knowledge of the Financial Planning industry.
They are looking for a Client Services Officer to work alongside the Financial Advisers in the Office in a varied support role that will include:
- Coordinating the administration operations of the business
- Assisting with compliance and legislative requirements
- Preparing client paperwork and assisting with the preparation and implementation of SOA's
- Providing exceptional service to clients in professional and personable manner
- Use of Xplan
- General administration as required
The Successful Candidate
To be considered for this role you will ideally have previous Financial Planning industry exposure and experience working in a similar administrative or client servicing role within the industry. Previous experience using Xplan is desired and will be looked upon very favourably, as will relevant industry qualifications.
What's in it for you?
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a cohesive and progressive team environment. You will be given the opportunity to further your career within the business through ongoing training and development, which will lead to career advancement.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Victoria Tite directly on 0417 868 821.