Our client is a rapidly growing pharmaceutical organisation that specialises in product development and finished product manufacturing for the health care industry.
Currently, they require an experienced Project Manager with experience in clinical trial logistics to join their team on a full-time permanent basis. The Successful Candidate will be responsible for all logistics activities associated with clinical distribution projects - Setup, managing execution to project completion.
Applicants with proven experience with handling clinical trial samples will be highly regarded.
Duties involved but are not limited to:
- Be the primary customer contact for distribution activities - Manage extensive external contacts professionally, developing and maintaining strong business relationships
- Prepare logistics management documents as per the specific investigation
- Assist in the development of detailed pack construction to ensure that the packaging is designed in a way that allows for efficient storage and distribution
- Coordinates project activity by leading the Distribution Project Team and through working closely with the Clinical Project Management team as well as internal and external customers
- Coordinates distribution activities from order receipt to shipment acknowledgement as per Logistics Management Document
- Interacts with customers, vendors, and internal staff to deliver service excellence and ensure performance expectations are met or exceeded on a consistent basis
- Sets up Returns Accountability Workbook and manages returns, including drug destruction, as per the Logistics Management Document
- Facilitates the billing of all activities involved with distribution, returns, destruction, and project close-out activities
- Manages project close out activities
The Successful Applicant will possess:
- Significant experience in a similar PM role within clinical distribution
- Strong ability to thrive in a high-energy, fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills - Both written and verbal
- Outstanding interpersonal skills - Ability to effectively lead and sustain positive working relationships
Company benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Required technology provided
- Great company culture
- Free on-site parking
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply with your CV and covering letter in Word Format (No PDF Documents please).
Questions can be directed to Leah Creswick at Fuse Recruitment Melbourne on 0478 193 170.