Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
With a well known brand locally this global manufacturer is expaneding on their already experienced CNC programmer / operator team. With a reputation for being a great place to work, people find long term opportunities with this team and take full advantage of ongoing training opportunities with the latest equipment.
What's on Offer:
- State of the art facilities
- Brand new machines
- Work in the Northern Gold Coast / Southern suburbs of Brisbane
- Key position within the broader business
- Uniforms provided once permanent
- Fulltime position after initial 3 months
- Program or operate Mazak CNC Machines (other programs are also highly regarded)
- Set, edit and run the machines
- Ability to read drawings, job specifications and follow instructions
- Ensure that machining equipment is maintained and operational
- Forklift operation
- Certificate III Fitter & Turner (CNC Machinist)
- Previous experience with Mazak on Mazatrol controls
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Committed to safety in the work place
- Dedication to on the job training opportunities
How to Apply
If you are looking to secure your next long term opportunity and have the right qualifications or relevant experience please get in touch by hitting the APPLY NOW! button, all applications are viewed and appopriate candidates are contacted immediately.