Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With the clients continued growth in the market, we are a seeking a experienced and trade qualified CNC Machinist to join an industry leading manufacturer.
Australian owned company with Brisbane-based machine shop offering engineering services to clients throughout Queensland and Australia. They are well known for quality workmanship, quality service and on-time delivery. They have the ability to handle small to medium batch production runs of parts or more complex one-off components for commercial companies working in the transport, infrastructure and mining industries.
What's on Offer
- Potential for a permanent opportunity after 3-4 month probation
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Contribute to innovative production of high quality product
- Fulltime position for the right candidate
We require an experienced CNC Machinist to work in the main facility here in Brisbane. Previous experience with CNC Mill, Manual Lathe and other machine shop experience is necessary for this position. This is a fast paced environment and this position will require someone who can think on their feet and is able to work autonomously.
- Program and operate CNC Milling Machines and CNC turning Lathes to produce parts as per specifications.
- Day to day cleanliness & maintenance of machine
- Great work ethic strong in OH&S practices
- Experience with Mazak highly regarded
- Proven experience CNC Milling operations
- Lathe experience
- Computer skills
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Trade qualified preferred
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion about the role call Victoria at Fuse Recruitment on 07 3343 6777.