Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing and Insurance industries throughout Australia.
What's on Offer?
- State of the art facilities
- Brand new machines
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Key position within the broader business
- Fulltime position after initial 3 months
The client is global manufacturer who seeks an experienced CNC programmer / operator to join the team.
- Program and operate FANUC controlled CNC machines
- Set, edit and run the machines a range of CNC lathes / mills
- Ability to read drawings, job specifications and follow instructions
- Ensure that machining equipment is maintained and operational
- Forklift operation
- Afternoon/Night shift available
- Certificate III Engineering or equivalent experience
- Previous experience programing on MAZAK or OKUMA machines
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent OHS and communication skills
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity please APPLY NOW! For further information please contact Victoria on 0733436777