Australian owned company with Brisbane-based machine shop offering engineering services to clients throughout Queensland and Australia. They are well known for quality workmanship, quality service and on-time delivery. They have the ability to handle small to medium batch production runs of parts or more complex one-off components for commercial companies working in the transport, infrastructure and mining industries.
We require an experienced CNC Mill and Lathe Operator to work in the main facility here in Brisbane. Previous experience with CNC Mill, Manual Lathe and other machine shop experience is necessary for this position. This is a key role within the business and as such, the successful candidate will need to bring their own idea to the table whilst working with the existing team to achieve the most efficient results This is a fast paced environment and this position will require someone who can think on their feet and is able to work autonomously.
- Proven experience CNC Milling operations
- Lathe experience
- Computer skills
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Trade qualified preferred
- Experience with Mazak and Mori Seiki highly regarded
What's on Offer
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Fulltime position for the right candidate