Australian owned company with Brisbane-based machine shop offering engineering services to clients throughout Queensland and Australia. They are well known for quality workmanship, quality service and on-time delivery. They have the ability to handle small to medium batch production runs of parts or more complex one-off components for commercial companies working in the transport, infrastructure and mining industries.
We require an experienced CNC Mill and Lathe Operator to work in the main facility here in Brisbane. Previous experience with CNC Mill, and Lathe and other machine shop experience is necessary for this position.
- Proven experience CNC Milling operations
- Lathe experience
- Computer skills
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Trade qualified preferred
- Experience with Mazak and Mori Seiki highly regarded
What's on Offer
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Fulltime hours
- Permanent position on offer
How to Apply
Hit the Apply now button!