Our client is Australia's largest supplier of plastics, specialising in distribution and conversion of plastics for a wide range of industries: mining, pharmaceutical and architectural.
Their Sydney site is going through a period of change where they are renovating the workshop and investing in new CNC machines; lathes, mills, routers and grinders.
Exciting times are ahead and our client are looking for a couple of experienced CNC machinists who would like to join them on this journey.
- Proven experience operating CNC lathes / mills / routers
- Advanced computer skills
- Team Player
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and autonomously
- Trade qualifications preferred
- Experience with manual and semi manual machines desirable
- Experience with plastics desirable
What's on Offer
- Profit incentive scheme
- Stable permanent position
- Immediate start
- Overtime available
- Work with a leading plastics company
If this is of interest please hit the APPLY button now. Questions can be directed to Julie Faulkner 0435 170 448 at Fuse Recruitment