Fuse Recruitment is currently sourcing an experienced and dedicated CNC Steel Processing Operator to join our client's team, which is one Australia's largest manufacturer's of Earthmoving attachments for the Machinery Industry.
- Ongoing work - Monday to Friday.
- 38 Hour Week with Potential Overtime.
- Great Hourly rate + Penalties. $28.00 Per Hour + OT!!!
- Ongoing work with Australia's largest manufacturer's in earthmoving attachements.
- Extensive experience in using Steel processing machines in a manufacturing environment.
- Understanding and the knowledge of CNC Operating/fabrication/programming/cutting and folding.
- Experience in Laser Cutting.
- Good eye/hand co-ordination.
- Physically fit to perform the physical requirements of the role.
- Ability to read drawings; job specifications/instructions.
- Select the appropriate material's and prepare specific settings per the manufacturing order's.
- Operate CNC Machinery, measure and position materials in assigned machines.
- Program/Operate the CNC Machines.
- Maintain the stock levels.
- Record keeping of capacity times and wastage through M3 Lawson System.
If you fit the above requirement's please APPLY NOW with an updated resume.
Alternativley, Please call Brooke Jarvis on 0478191193 for a private conversation regarding the job.