Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
Our Client, a focused, innovative road surfacing company specializing in Bitumen and Asphalts. With facilities around Australia, and a well-equipped NATA accredited laboratory capable of an extensive range of bitumen, bitumen emulsion and asphalt testing they are currently looking for a Trade Qualified Boilermaker with Pipe Welding experiecne in a fixed plant environment.
- General Fabrication/Installation (pipe supports) Pipe fabrication & Welding/Pipe installation
- 6G position GTAW experience
- Basic fitting duties i.e. flange tightening pump layout/installation
- 8 / 10 week project
- Potentially ongoing for the right person
- 40 to 50 hour weeks with OT on Saturday
- Certificate III - Engineering
- HRWL with LF and WP endorsement
- Confined Space an advantage
- Full PPE and Hand Tools required for the role
- Opportunity to work with an industry leader
Whats on Offer
- Well above award rate
- Strong safety focus
- Free onsite parking
How to Apply:
If you have worked in a Fixed Plant Operation with hot product or in a simular industry and looking to secure this project opportunity Apply Now!