Our client is one of Australia's leading water utility providers and is currently experiencing a strong growth phase working in the storm water and sewerage networks. The client has depots in both the South Eastern and Western Suburbs. They currently have a requirement for experience combo truck operators and keen operators that are willing to learn the trade.
Previous experience in the Water and Utilities is not mandatory but will be beneficial for this position. This role will require the operation of Jet/combo trucks for maintenance services.
- HR Licence
- White Card
- Hep A, Hep B and Tetanus Vaccinations (mandatory)
- Availability for shift work (which could include afternoons and nights)
- Committed to working safely and follow safe work procedures at all times
What's on Offer
- Immediate start
- Long term opportunity available
- Temp to Perm after 3 months
- Continual opportunity to grow and develop existing skills
If you are looking to join a business who practices what they preach, this is the company for you.
How to Apply
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume.