We're recruiting for an experienced Commercial Account Executive to manage a mixed commercial SME portfolio in a large insurance brokerage back in Melbourne CBD. Due to recent growth, our client is seeking a driven and motivated new person to join their team.
You'll be responsible for managing and developing a portfolio comprising ISR, Bus Pack, PL, Marine Transit and Management Liability.
If you are self-driven and pride yourself on great technical broking capability and a high level of relationship management, this is the role for you!
- Excellent career progression opportunity
- Close to public transport, 5-minute walk from Parliament station
- Learn from established industry professionals
- Supportive team environment
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years' Account Executive/Account Manager experience in a broking environment
- Demonstrated experience and strong technical product knowledge in the commercial SME space
- High degree of proficiency in ISR, Bus Pack, PL, Marine Transit and Management Liability.
- Ability to build and maintain new business relationships and convert new business
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills when working with underwriters
- Team player and ability to work cooperatively in a team
- Tier 1 & 2 broking qualifications (essential)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Word and Excel
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a highly successful brokerage, Apply now! For any queries, please contact Leah Finch at Fuse Recruitment on 0422 298 390.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!