A long established and market leading Agency who prides themselves on superior service and innovative responses to clients needs are looking for a Commercial Claims professional to join and compliment their cohesive team
Your responsibilities will include
- Manage an end-to-end portfolio of General Insurance claims including Property (ISR ) Strata and Liability (Public Liability and Personal Injury) within a delegated level of authority.
- Manage enquiries from internal and external parties providing appropriate and timely responses
- Engaging with all parties to assist with the fast-tracking of claims' settlements if requested
- Investigating and negotiating on Claims and collaborate with Insurers and Legal Representatives on complex issues.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with a range of brokers, service providers and other insurance professionals.
To be successful:
- Proven General Insurance claims including Commercial Property and Liability is essential for this position.
- Current knowledge of relevant insurance legislation and regulations
- Strong capability to communicate clearly, concisely and appropriately both orally and in writing.
- Understanding of claims management requirements involving Lloyd's cover holders.
- Be able to facilitate outcomes through effective influencing and negotiation skills.
Only those candidates with Commercial Property (ISR) claims handling will be considered and in return you will be rewarded with a stable employer, corporate offices andy our usual plethora of company benefits. To discuss in more detail contact Duncan on 0432 391158