You will join a small, close knit team of claims officers, where you will be given the opportunity to take ownership over your own portfolio of commercial claims in a part-time capacity. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing commercial and domestic claims
- Lodging the claims into the company systems
- Follow up on and track claims with Insurance Companies
- Maintain contact with clients and update them as required
- Coordinate assessments
- Preparing documents to be sent to clients, insurers and assessors
To be successful for this role you must have exceptional communication and negotiation skills. You will be able to manage your own day without supervision ensuring the portfolio is kept up to date.
Ideally you will have 5 years in a commercial claim's role, in either an insurer or broker. Strong computer skills and tier 1 or 2 qualifications are essential for this role. This is a part-time position for 3 full days per week.
Most importantly you will be a proactive and motivated person who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You will have immaculate presentation along with excellent written and verbal skills.
In reward for all your hard work you will be rewarded with:
- Extremely close knit and friendly team
- Convenient city fringe location
- Friendly, supportive management team
- Friday afternoon drinks
- Respected and well-known brand
- Ongoing career progression
To apply for this role please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Victoria on 0417 868 821.