We're seeking an experienced and self-driven insurance broking professional to support the lead broker of a growing financial group. The business has operations in insurance broking, mortgage broking and financial planning.
Due to recent growth, the insurance broking operation requires someone who can manage the renewals process, remarketing of accounts and day-to-day administration.
What's on offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Join a dynamic business with great career progression opportunity
- Excellent working environment and great team-based culture
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience within a broking environment
- Strong understanding and experience in commercial insurance products including: Buspack, Public & Products Liability, Management Liability, Professional Indemnity & Domestic
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise
- Tier 1 broking qualification
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Word and Excel
- Experience using WinBEAT and SVU preferred
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a highly successful broker, Apply now! For any queries, please contact Leah Finch at Fuse Recruitment on 0422 298 390.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!