We are seeking a skilled Commercial or Business Manager to join a market leading chemical business, focusing on process chemicals and technologies, you will be responsible for the development and execution of a clearly defined strategy to achieve the organisations strategic goals. Managing a small team focused on the food, beverage and FMCG markets your responsibilities will include:
- Develop strategy to achieve strategic objective and growth targets.
- Forecasting and management of sales volume, margin and cost management.
- Product, sales and supply management including technical support to sales teams.
- Sales leadership including key account and new business development support.
- Bring new solutions to market and identifying opportunities.
Ideally, you will be skilled Commercial or Business Manager, tertiary qualified in science, engineering or similar with a proven history of delivering outcomes within the chemical industry. A focus on process chemicals or delivery into the food and beverage industries will be well regarded.
Coupled with your technical and industry experience you will a strategic thinker with the capability to communicate and execute strategy within a diverse team environment. You will be customer-focused and a stakeholder manager with strong communication, presentation and delivery skills as well as a proven track record of success.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a market leader. This role offers an outstanding remuneration including incentives and tools of trade.
Interested? Contact Matthew Christensen on 03 9981 5900 for a confidential discussion or apply now!