Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
About the Role:
Reports operationally to, and receives direction from, the Snr Analyst Emerging Opportunities & Acceleration. Deliver market intelligence report summarising the uptake of microgrids worldwide based on available public information.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Inform the impact of regulatory update of embedded network in the future viability of microgrid technologies (for NEM connected microgrids)
- Liaise with project engineering team to drive all necessary assumptions for business case development and assessment.
- Build/update investment financial model
- Coordinate/support engagement with DNSP (early stage of connection application process)
- Handover IP to/train to set up sustainable capability in responding to market opportunities
- Have attention to detail in regards to assumptions and investment cases development
- Preparation of project reports by collecting and analysing information and data
- Preparation of project documentation
- Develop and deliver stakeholder presentations and briefings
- Liaising with our clients
The successful applicant will have:
- Highly developed critical analysis skillset with capability to synthesise large volumes of information, determine key assumptions and consequential outcomes inherent in market research, to provide insight and identify salient commercial considerations
- Proven and demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the renewable energy industry key trends and understanding of the application of new technology and associated commercial models in the Queensland, national and international electricity markets.
- Strong understanding of microgrids and regulation changes for embedded networks in NEM environment
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills so as to be able to effectively present ideas and opportunities, gain buy in and have the ability to influence and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to engage customers and stakeholders and implement customer-focussed projects
- Ability to handle large amount of information and deliver pointed summary (research methodology, strategic thinking, data analysis)
- Class 'C' drivers licence
- Degree level qualifications in Commerce, Business or a relevant discipline
- 2-5 years experience in a business analysis / strategy consultant role
- Ability to travel to site as required.
How to Apply:
At Fuse Recruitment you can be sure we are here to best represent you, if you have demonstrated experience in Analytics you can expect to be immediately contacted once you have APPLY NOW! or call Luke on 07 3343 6777 for more information.