About the company
Our Client is a class leading manufacturer of Food Processing Systems and Packaging Equipment with an expanding export market and worldwide affiliations. Our equipment is exported around the world, with the company being the recipient of many prestigious export awards. The Brisbane facility is the Head Office for Australia, SE Asia, India, China, Europe, UK and Africa operations.
About the Role
A great career opportunity exists for a Commissioning Engineer, whose role's primary responsibility is the installation and commissioning of equipment, the hand-over to customers and obtain project acceptance on installation sites world-wide.
This is a unique position within the company and carries additional responsibility to support the company's products and customers internationally regardless of region. Accordingly, the position carries the expectation that the incumbent will be willing to travel freely in support of installation and site works. Regular overseas travel is required.
- Commissioning of processing systems, plant/machinery, parts and electrical equipment.
- Installation of processing equipment.
- Supervision of on-site personal.
- Provide assistance with the development and implementation of preventative maintenance programs.
- Respond to and arrange repair of system/equipment breakdown.
- Customer training.
- Produce a Report for each project.
- Overseas Travel
What do we require?
To be successful in this role you must also possess the following skills and abilities:
- Electrical and/or Mechanical trade certification
- Strong knowledge of PLC's and Process Control.
- Previous experience with food processing equipment is desirable, not essential
- A strong work ethic
- Be willing to travel overseas for extended periods of time.
- The ability to work for extended periods with little or no supervision.
- Project Management skills
- An understanding of equipment technical specifications and application to processing systems
- Be able to establish and maintain excellent customer relationships.
- Strong planning and organisation skills
What is in it for you?
Appointment to this Brisbane based position
- A competitive remuneration package,
- Excellent career prospects, and the
- Opportunity to learn from a skilled and professional team.
- The standard working hours for this position will be 37.5 hours per week with additional payment for approved overtime and travel time.
Please apply below immediately or phone Phil Fouche on 0403 747 289 or our Brisbane office on 07 3343 6777