About our Client
Our Client is a class leading manufacturer of Food Processing Systems and Packaging Equipment with an expanding export market and worldwide affiliations. Their equipment is exported around the world, with the company being the recipient of many prestigious export awards. The Brisbane facility is the Head Office for Australia, SE Asia, India, China, Europe, UK and Africa operations.
Why is this the right job for you?
This is a unique position within the company and carries additional responsibility to support the company's products and customers internationally regardless of region. Accordingly, the position carries the expectation that the incumbent will be willing to travel freely in support of installation and site works. Regular overseas travel is required.
Appointment to this Brisbane based position will ensure a competitive remuneration package, excellent career prospects, and the opportunity to learn from a skilled and professional team.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer who provides free on-site parking with excellent working conditions in a modern office.
What do you need to be successful?
You will be required to have Electrical and/or Mechanical trade certification and previous experience with food processing equipment and systems will be well regarded as will a good knowledge of PLC's and Process Control.
To be successful in this role you must also possess the following skills and abilities:
- A strong work ethic
- Be willing to travel overseas for extended periods of time.
- The ability to work for extended periods with little or no supervision.
- Project Management skills
- An understanding of equipment technical specifications and application to processing systems
- Be able to establish and maintain excellent customer relationships.
- Well developed planning and organisation skills
What exactly is this role doing?
A great career opportunity exists for a Service Engineer, whose role's primary responsibility is the installation and commissioning of equipment, the hand-over to customers and obtain project acceptance on installation sites world-wide. This includes:
- Commissioning of processing systems, plant/machinery, parts and electrical equipment.
- Installation of processing equipment.
- Supervision of on-site personal.
- Provide assistance with the development and implementation of preventative maintenance programs.
- Respond to and arrange repair of system/equipment breakdown.
- Customer training.
- Produce a Report for each project.
- Overseas Travel
If you are looking to join a business who practices what they preach, this is the company for you what are you waiting for apply now!