About our Client
Our Client is a class leading manufacturer of Food Processing Systems and Packaging Equipment with an expanding export market and worldwide affiliations. Their equipment is exported around the world, with the company being the recipient of many prestigious export awards. The Brisbane facility is the Head Office for Australia, SE Asia, India, China, Europe, UK and Africa operations.
- Regular Travel
- Competitive Salary Package
- Paid Overtime
- Opportunity to work with a global organisation
- State of the art facility
- Potential for career progression
- Learning and Development
A great career opportunity exists for a Commissioning Engineer. The responsibilities include:
- Commissioning of processing systems, plant/machinery, parts and electrical equipment.
- Installation of processing equipment.
- Supervision of on-site personal.
- Provide assistance with the development and implementation of preventative maintenance programs.
- Respond to and arrange repair of system/equipment breakdown.
- Customer training.
- Produce a Report for each project.
- Overseas Travel
You will be required to have Electrical and/or Mechanical trade certification and previous experience with food processing equipment and systems will be well regarded as will a good knowledge of PLC's and Process Control.
To be successful in this role you must also possess the following skills and abilities:
- A strong work ethic
- Be willing to travel overseas for extended periods of time.
- The ability to work for extended periods with little or no supervision.
- Project Management skills
- An understanding of equipment technical specifications and application to processing systems
- Be able to establish and maintain excellent customer relationships.
- Well-developed planning and organisation skills
If you are looking to challenging role that can offer great work culture and regular travel, then apply now!