We are seeking a skilled Compliance Manager to join a leading Quality Services provider. Embedded within their customer, a leading Australia Seafood supplier you will be responsible for managing the compliance activities of the business and ensuring adherence to regulatory and retailer requirements.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring all regulatory and statutory requirements are met (Food Act, FSANZ, AQIS, NMI, ACCC)
- Undertake impact assessments of changes to product specifications or requirements.
- Management of product specification and artwork ensuring they are compliant and fit for purpose.
- Supporting stakeholders to ensure right first time delivery of information.
- Management of product testing programs.
You will be a skilled quality professional with a proven history of product information management and/or compliance activities within a high risk environment (Seafood or similar a must). Experience of Australian regulatory requirements as well as a working understanding of retailer requirements is mandatory as well as practical handling of artwork and label approvals.
Coupled with your technical skills you will be a polished communicator, capable of working closely with internal and external stakeholders including international suppliers as well as representing the services business within their clients operations.
Interested? Call Matthew Christensen for a confidential discussion on 03 9981 5900 or apply now!