Our client is part of one of Australia's leading and fastest growing Insurance Broking Groups and is considered one of the premier Authorised Representative networks in the market. In support of their ongoing expansion and continued growth in the business, they are now looking for a Compliance Manager to provide further operational support to their extensive network of ARs.
This is a unique Risk & Compliance opportunity and a role that will play an integral part in supporting the delivery of the Group's overall business strategy and plans over the coming years. The business is in a strong growth phase and this is the perfect time to be joining the team.
To be successful in this role you will display:
- Demonstrable experience in the General Insurance Risk & Compliance environment, preferably within an Insurance Broker operation
- A strong understanding of the operational elements within an insurance broking business
- Solid financial acumen with proven experience with auditing accounts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management capability
- An ability to develop and foster strong business relationships
- Excellent presentation skills
What's on offer:
- Attractive remuneration package (dependent upon experience & demonstrated capability)
- Your chance to further develop your Risk & Compliance career
- The opportunity to work for one of Australia's leading and most successful Insurance Broking groups.
Don't miss out on this exciting new opportunity. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Laura Robins at Fuse Recruitment on 0402 925 470 or hit the apply button below.