An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Officer to join a well known Insurance Brokerage. This is a great role to further develop skills and expertise of the industry. Based in East Melbourne, this company has fantastic career opportunities and outstanding work environment.
- Excellent working environment
- Great remuneration
- Flexible working arrangements
- Assist in general insurance broking audit file reviews
- Development of sustainable processes
- Assist in business reporting in respect of audit findings
- Instrumental in development, implementation and management of a broker compliance program that ensures that the company's regulatory and non-regulatory risks are mitigated
- Identifying learning and development needs and opportunities that can be developed by the L&D team into formal programs
- Carry out other compliance related duties that are within the limits of the employee's skill, competence and training
- Must have some prior experience in compliance
- Good knowledge of products and processes associated with broking and general insurance
- Solid reporting and presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Results oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to use WinBeat, Excel, Word and compliance software
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity within the insurance & compliance space, apply now!
For any queries, please contact Alyana Stoneman at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 835 727
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!