Fuse Recruitment are currently seeking experienced Compressor/Pressure Wash Operators to join our team!
Our client, located in the North-Western Suburbs, have several roles available at various sites.
What's on offer
Up to 12 hours per day with the opportunity for ongoing employment.
About the role
These roles will entail operating motorised air compressor, hoses and lance for the purposes of cleaning fertiliser off trucks and maintaining a driving area free from blown product. You will also perform pre-start checks, refuelling and complete required clerical documents.
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, your duties and skills must include, but not limited to:
- Safety operate motorised air compressor, hoses and lance for the purposes of cleaning fertiliser off trucks
- Maintaining a driving area free from blown product
- Refuelling of compressor pre or post shift, when required
- Performs clerical duties; completes all required paperwork necessary
- Report all maintenance issues verbally and in writing in pre start checks or comments section of timesheets
- Create a good relationship with customers, drivers and other staff
- Perform related work as required
- Able to read and comprehend, write clearly, communicate over a two way/UHF radio
- Able to take written and verbal instructions, complete reports and forms as required
- Knowledge and compliance of Work, Health and Safety practices
To be successful for the position, you must:
- Hold a current drivers licence and reliable transport
- Provide a current working history with contactable references
- Have a great attitude and a willingness to work with a great company
- Be able to work weekdays, weekends and public holidays (when required) as well as some night work
- Follow and abide by all Policies and Standard Operating Procedures
- Be able to undertake drug and alcohol testing and physical as required
- Complete regular inductions or induction reviews at customers' sites
How to apply
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW" or call Kerri on 08 8104 0747 during business hours (Mon-Fri) for any questions.