About our Client
Our client is the only global company to provide a full range of environmental services in the fields of water solutions, waste management solutions and energy solutions and is currently experiencing a strong growth phase. An availability for a Condition Assessment Officer has arisen within the Western Corridor Recycled Water Project (WCRWP).
Reporting to the Asset Management Implementation Supervisor, you will be required to:
- Comply with the Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) and Environmental Policy Statements requirements
- Comply with the requirements of the company business management system and the Quality Policy for Drinking Water and Recycled Water to contribute to safe, high quality drinking water and recycled water that consistently meets or exceeds the requirements of the company's contracts
- Provide appropriate supervision and work processes relevant to the position's scope of work to ensure employees comply with Veolia Water Australia OH&S Policies and Management System processes.
- Coordinate the delivery of condition assessment work packages and maintenance strategy
- Undertake the condition assessment for QLD manufactured water assets using and recording results in the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to ensure that all condition assessments tasks are planned and completed in the allocated time.
- Plan and coordinate with the Maintenance Supervisors, Asset Management Implementation Supervisor and Area Supervisors the prioritisation of condition assessments.
- Assist with the planning of maintenance and shutdown activities as required.
- Provide other planning, reporting or other support as required by the Asset Management Implementation Supervisor and Engineering Manager.
- Coordinate and liaise with contractors as necessary to support condition assessment activities
- Proactively recommend improvements in condition assessment methods and the maintenance management system.
- Manage all necessary records as required.
- Understand and co-ordinate condition assessments with process, maintenance and operational issues occurring on a day to day basis.
- Communicate effectively with the Maintenance Supervisors and Asset Management Implementation Supervisor and escalate matters as necessary.
- Attend Toolbox meetings, maintenance and production meetings
- Assist as required with plant commissioning, operations, optimisation and share responsibility for plant performance.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Trade qualification in a Mechanical or Electrical discipline and/or relevant tertiary qualifications to condition assessments.
- Solid understanding of OH&S Act and Regulations.
- Driver's licence.
- Excellent communication and written skills
What we can Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Access to first class structured training and development opportunities
- Access to a range of our client's employee benefits including, wellbeing and financial programs, travel discounts and salary sacrifice options
- Immediate start
- Opportunity to work with a global organisation that is a leader in their industry